The primary purpose of the organization is to conduct a collective effort by local businesses, interested groups, veterans, and individuals who want to help support the families of the Southwestern Indiana area whose citizen/soldier has been called from a Reserve or National Guard unit to active Military duty. We provide support in the following ways:
- Soldier Send-Off Ceremonies when units are called to active duty.
- Financial support to the families remaining at home when their familiy member is on active duty.
- Christmas Parties for families when the unit is on active duty.
- Welcome Home Parades upon the soldiers return to the city.
- Providing a means for the soldier to connect with potential employers upon their return from active duty.
- Financial support provided to families of the soldier once they have returned from active duty and need assistance in the re-settling process to civilian life.